Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hong Kong Business Visa

Below you will find a brief description of the types of Hong Kong business visa available. The best way to obtain this vital piece of documentation is to contact or take our free assessment.

The Entry Hong Kong Investment Visa
If you wish to start a business in the city and you are not from mainland China, you will need a Hong Kong investment visa. To obtain this visa you must prove that you have a good educational background and are in a position to contribute to the economy of the city. To apply for a Hong Kong investment visa you need a Hong Kong resident, aged 18 or above and a proven acquaintance, to sponsor you. This person can sponsor you as an individual or a company. Once you are successful your Hong Kong investment visa entitles you to apply for visas for your spouse and any dependent children under the age of 18.

Capital Investment Entrant Scheme
If you do not wish to start your own business in Hong Kong but want to invest heavily in existing corporations in the city then you can obtain a Hong Kong business visa through a capital investment entrant scheme. To be eligible you must have invested money six months before your visa application and agree to invest again six months after you have obtained your Hong Kong business visa. You must also prove that you have considerable personal funds. To find out if you apply call us or take our free assessment below.


Post a Comment